Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day1-3

Ok, so my boss just got back in town so I have been have been busy at the lab.  Zeus has been on this
elimination diet for THREE DAYS.  On Sunday, he was ok...however on Monday, he started to sneeze
often.  I did not think that much of it.  However today, his allergies (in terms of eye goop
and sneezing is worse) (see below):.  





 EARS: After cleaning them (right before the experiment), the right ear seems to start building up the
brown stuff again.  However, the rate at which the build-up occurs is not as bad.

FUR: Same as T0.

SKIN: Not much scratching is observed.

EYES: 
On Tuesday, when I came back from lab, there was a big glob of watery eye goop (the goop is clear) 
coming from his right eye only.  I was so surprised and felt bad, I immediately wiped it.  Big mistake,
should have taken a picture.  




NOSE:  Sneezing a lot more than usual--I would say about 2x as much.  In addition, he sneezes SNOT.
Yellowish SNOT.  :(

BODILY EXECREMENTS:  Chalky, hard poop as usual.  Did not poop during walk today..this is highly
unusual...he always poops during one of the two walks.

I don't think that it is purely environmental as the weather in Riverside did not change--it is still
hot and dry.  Plus, my father-in-law was home all day yesterday and today...could it be the food?  

1 comment:

  1. The detox solution tends to get the toxins to start coming out. This is pretty normal for things to get worse before they get better. In week 2, hopefully things will improve. Yellow sneezing is not great tho... Let me know if that doesn't clear up in a day or two. Thanks Theresa!

    ReplyDelete